Terms & Conditions
Just Ramps Skatepark Terms and Conditions
Important Participant Information
Your attention is drawn to the following which you must read and understand prior to using Just Ramps. You further accept that you have had the opportunity to seek clarification from Just Ramps on any of the following points of information:
- There is a serious risk of injury and potentially death from the activities and services offered by Just Ramps.
- You engage in the activities at your own risk.
- We strongly recommend satisfactory safety equipment to be worn by all participants including helmets, wrist guards and kneepads.
- If you engage in the activities without a protective helmet then you do so at your own risk.
- You are advised that using our facilities without wearing a full set of protective gear increases the risk of personal injury and death in the event of an accident.
- Please note that Just Ramps activities are not recommended for persons who have heart, back or neck conditions, or people who are pregnant. If you suffer from any health problems, illness or may be pregnant please consult your doctor for medical advice before visiting any of Just Ramps facilities.
Terms and Conditions
Please take a moment to read and familiarise yourself with our Terms & Conditions as these apply to all people using the Just Ramps facilities.
- In the absence of negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation committed by Just Ramps, their employees, officers, officials or agents, these Terms hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all responsibility and liability for the death, personal injury or illness of any person whilst present on the site.
- Neither Just Ramps nor its employees or agents shall be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to valuables or any personal property that belongs to any person whilst on Just Ramps premises.
- Just Ramps reserves the right to refuse admission to any person on any grounds. Anyone who is visibly intoxicated shall not be permitted to participate.
- Minimum standards of conduct apply including, but not limited to, controlling your speed, not behaving in a way that endangers or alarms others, using the equipment safely and respecting all signage. Just Ramps reserves the right to require you to leave the facility if you are deemed by an Just Ramps employee or officer not to be meeting reasonable standards of behaviour. In such cases, no refund will be given.
- Just Ramps reserves the right to require you to leave the facility if we feel you are intoxicated or drunk. In such cases, no refund will be given.
- We recommend adults accompany children under the age of 12.
- If you observe a hazard or damage or are injured whilst using Just Ramps facilities you must bring this to the attention of an officer or employee immediately.
- By selecting our terms and conditions checkbox, you are declaring you are fit suitable to participate, and have declared any existing injuries and/or medical conditions via your online registration form.
- Under 16's MUST have parental consent of a parent or guardian, who should select the Parental Consent checkbox to confirm they accept responsibility via the online registration form.
- All participants will adhere to safety rules in place and understand the risks involved (serious injury/death). By participating, you agree to accept responsibility for your own actions and involvement.
- Just Ramps reserves the right to change its policies from time to time. Please read and observe the policies displayed at Just Ramps before you start using the facility as they may have changed since the last time you saw them.
- Just Ramps has a 24 hour cancellation policy for bookings, private hires, private lessons, open lessons and music room bookings. If cancelled less than 24 hours before the booking, you will not receive your money back.
Participants hiring equipment do so at their own risk. We cannot guarantee the equipment is in exactly the same condition as first purchased but make every effort to record and maintain equipment before and after every hire purchase. Therefore participants must understand they accept the hire equipment in its current state. If you require a specific check on any equipment before hire please contact the Duty Manager on arrival. Any participant who uses their own equipment does so at their own risk.
Drugs and Alcohol Declaration
Just Ramps operates a zero tolerance Drugs & Alcohol Policy. Management has the right to "with cause" test visitors who consent, or ask any visitor unwilling to consent to "with cause" testing to leave the premises if suspected of being under the influence or showing signs of substance abuse, which is in line with this policy.
Just Ramps Music Room Terms and Conditions
1. ABOUT THE SITE, THE TERMS, THE SERVICES
- 1.1 These Terms contain some capitalised words which have been given specific meanings. Some of these defined Terms are listed below:
- 1.1.1 “Consumer” means you are an individual and you are buying Services from us wholly or mainly for your personal use (not for use in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession);
- 1.1.2 “Intellectual Property Rights” means patents, utility models, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, moral rights, trade marks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets), and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world;
- 1.1.3 “Just Ramps ” means a operated by Just Ramps;
- 1.1.4 “Order” means an order made for a Reservation via the Site;
- 1.1.5 “Reservation” means the reservation by you of a Just Ramps ;
- 1.1.6 “Services” means Just Ramps hire;
SCHEDULE A – FINES
- 1.1 These fines are applicable and enforceable in any case where there has been a breach of clause 3 and are without financial limitation of the fine or penalty imposed. These fines are payable without prejudice to the indemnity in clause 11 or our ability to claim for damages generally.
- 1.2 Fines and penalties will run concurrently until a total amount has been ascertained. Just Ramps C.I.C reserve the right to charge the full fine or penalty cost without discount, unless expressly agreed otherwise writing.
- 1.3 Discounts arising from fines or penalties are given without prejudice of the breach and the indemnity in clause 11.
- 1.4 Multiple breaches of clause 3 and its sub clauses can and will be apportioned to the Account and the Reservation related to the breaches.
- 1.5 Fines include but are not limited to the following:
- 1.5.1 £50 | €57 | or $70 for smoking or vaping anywhere inside a Just Ramps or Site, excluding external smoking areas;
- 1.5.2 £100 | €114 | $140 for activation of the fire alarm through smoking, vaping or use of smoke machines;
- 1.5.3 Up to £200 | €228 | $280 or part thereof, for excessive mess in any Just Ramps or communal area arising from the Reservation and/or allotted time;
- 1.5.4 Up to £200 | €228 | $280 or part thereof, for drug use (all Classes) or any residues left in the Just Ramps from the use of drugs (all Classes) within the Reservation and/or allotted time, including the use or consumption of drugs (all Classes) within the wider Just Ramps premises such as car parks;
- 1.5.5 £50 | €57 | or $70 for breaching the capacity restrictions set out in the Terms, including for conducting any form of party or gathering;
- 1.5.6 £50 | €57 | or $70 or part thereof, for damage to equipment when being used against its normal operation causing a malfunction;
- 1.5.7 £50 | €57 | or $70 for tampering, damaging or covering up CCTV equipment as set out in clause 3;
- 1.5.8 £50 | €57 | or $70 for tampering, damaging or covering up fire alarms or fire safety equipment as set out in clause 3;
- 1.5.9 Cost of replacement equipment should the equipment be damaged when being used against its means, or is forced against any reasonable operation for the purpose it is intended for or it has been damaged by spillages of any fluids such as from beverages;
- 1.5.10 Cost of damage to the Just Ramps including the structure, fixtures and fittings.
3. RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 3.1 You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and all rules applicable to the use of the Site and the Services.
- 3.2 You agree not to:
- 3.2.1 impersonate any other person or entity;
- 3.2.2 falsely describe or otherwise misrepresent yourself (including your age and personal circumstances);
- 3.2.3 falsely describe your affiliation with another person or entity;
- 3.2.4 use or attempt to use another’s Account;
- 3.2.5 solicit personal information (including passwords and banking information) from another person.
- 3.3 You acknowledge, agree and undertake:
- 3.3.1 that you are responsible for the safety and behaviour of all individuals who accompany you to the premises of a Just Ramps as part of a Reservation and you shall not permit unknown members of the public to access the premises, including the Just Ramps you have booked as part of a Reservation;
- 3.3.2 you and all individuals who accompany you to the premises of Just Ramps shall follow all our rules/guidance in respect of COVID-19 and shall not attend any Just Ramps if you or they are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms and you shall inform Just Ramps immediately if you or they display any symptoms in the 14 days following the use of a Just Ramps ;
- 3.3.3 you shall follow all Government guidance / laws applicable at the time of your Reservation and only attend Just Ramps s in numbers lower than any limit for numbers of people meeting together indoors as set out in the Government guidance / laws applicable at the time of your Reservation;
- 3.3.4 not to damage any equipment or other property made available at or by a Just Ramps , and that you shall compensate Just Ramps for any such damage without limitation of cost. This includes, but is not limited to, equipment in communal corridors, cafe, reception, spare cupboards, kitchens, toilets or in external communal areas such as car parks, and car park entry/exit gate systems;
- 3.3.5 not to conduct, plan or execute any parties or gatherings in any Just Ramps including for the avoidance of doubt allowing over four (4) additional people in the room that are not connected to the use of the equipment, such as playing of musical instruments;
- 3.3.6 not to tamper, damage or cover up any CCTV equipment in any Just Ramps and you shall compensate Just Ramps for any such damage without limitation of cost. This includes and is not limited to CCTV equipment in communal corridors, communal areas or in external communal areas such as car parks and entrances;
- 3.3.7 not to tamper, damage or cover up any fire alarms or fire safety equipment in any Just Ramps , and to compensate Just Ramps for any such damage. This includes and is not limited to fire alarms and fire safety equipment in communal corridors, communal areas, kitchens or toilets;
- 3.3.8 to clear all of your own equipment, any rubbish or other materials brought by you into a Just Ramps in bins provided before leaving Just Ramps premises, to strictly refrain from smoking or vaping in Just Ramps premises, and to reimburse us for reasonable cleaning costs which arise from your use of the premises;
- 3.3.9 to ensure that you and all such persons in attendance with you are aware of all applicable fire evacuation procedures and all fire and other safety rules available on the Site and provided on the premises by Just Ramps;
- 3.3.10 to ensure that you and all such persons accompanying you shall keep confidential any entry codes provided to enable you to access the premises of a Just Ramps , and to let us know immediately if such entry codes are disclosed to any other person;
- 3.3.11 to vacate the premises of a Just Ramps by the end of the time allotted to you as part of a Reservation, failing which we may charge you for any additional time at the standard rates prevailing from time to time;
- 3.3.12 to immediately report to us any damaged or missing equipment found by you on the premises of a Just Ramps either through the Site, by email, live chat or by telephone, failing which, you may be charged for such loss or damage;
- 3.3.13 that you are responsible for any equipment you bring onto Just Ramps premises, that you do so and/or use any available lockers/storage/bike storage facilities at your own risk, and that we shall not have any responsibility for damage, theft or loss of your equipment;
- 3.3.14 on bringing into a Just Ramps any equipment, you agree that it is compliant with all safety standards and does not pose a risk to the operation and welfare of the equipment, lighting, power or other amenities provided by Just Ramps, as part of your Reservation;
- 3.3.15 not to bring any dangerous or unlawful equipment, substances or materials onto Just Ramps premises which includes but are not limited to illegal drugs, nitrous oxide, knives, guns or weapons of any kind or smoke machines;
- 3.3.16 to report any suspicious behaviour or mistreatment of a Just Ramps to us immediately;
- 3.3.17 to adhere to all vehicle parking regulations and notices displayed, whether provided by the local authority or Just Ramp sand that you use any vehicle parking facilities at your own risk and any property (including cars, bikes, motorcycles) is left there entirely at your own risk and Just Ramps cannot be held responsible for any damage, theft of or theft from, any vehicles including cars, vans, motorcycles, pedal bicycles, scooters or any similar mode of transport;
- 3.3.18 to pay us the specific fines detailed in Schedule A where applicable;
- 3.3.19 to inspect any Just Ramps before your Reservation starts and notify us of any damage immediately otherwise you accept the Just Ramps ‘as is’;
- 3.3.20 to notify us of any damage which is incurred during your Reservation within 1 hour of the end of your Reservation;
- 3.3.21 not to breach any of the terms contained at Schedules B, C and D.
- 3.4 The Terms contain an indemnity (an obligation to compensate us) at clause 11 which requires you to compensate us for any loss, damage, liability, expenses and costs (including reasonable legal fees) which we or any third party incur as a result of your breaching the terms of this clause 3 and these Terms generally.
- 11.1 You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, owners, employees, contractors, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees, (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all damage, loss, liability, expenses and costs (including reasonable legal fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of:
- 11.1.1 any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation you commit;
- 11.1.2 any inaccuracy or defect in any of the information you have provided to us;
- 11.1.3 any breach by you of applicable law or regulation;
- 11.1.4 any breach by you of these Terms; and
- 11.1.5 third party claims arising from your use of the Service, User Content or any use of the Site (whether or not such use was by you) and any of your Reservations.
- 11.2 You shall cooperate with us in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
12. BREACH, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- 12.1 Without limiting any other rights we have, we may suspend or terminate these Terms and the Services immediately if you breach any of these Terms.
- 12.2 If we have grounds to suspect that you are using the Services fraudulently or improperly, we will suspend your Account until you are able to demonstrate to our satisfaction:
- 12.2.1 your identity; and
- 12.2.2 that no fraud or impropriety has occurred or been attempted.
- 12.3 We will try to give you reasonable notice of any anticipated termination of the Services.
- 12.4 We may cancel, amend, suspend a Reservation or delete your Account at any time for any reason.
- 13.1 We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- 13.1.1 to supply the Services to you;
- 13.1.2 to process your payment for the Services;
- 13.1.3 if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar Services that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us;
6. CANCELLING YOUR RESERVATION, REFUNDS, LATE CANCELLATIONS
- 6.1 You may reschedule or cancel your Reservation, 24 hours before the Reservation is due to start by using the Site. If you cancel the Reservation the value will be applied to your Account as credit. Credit on an Account may be returned as cash to your card or bank account at our discretion, to process such a request please contact us on live chat or via email to email@example.com
6.2 If you reschedule or cancel less than 24 hours before the Reservation, payments are non-refundable. If you arrive late for your Reservation, we cannot re-schedule or refund the Reservation.
- 6.3 In the event we reschedule or cancel your Reservation, we will contact you by email or telephone to inform you. We will offer you alternative Just Ramps time, or a refund of the Reservation fee.
- 4.1 You may only make a Reservation:
- 4.1.1 if you are 16 or over;
- 4.1.2 if it is lawful for you to do so.
- 4.2 To make a Reservation, we may require you to provide us with identification or other documentation in order to help us prevent fraud or money laundering taking place. This may include photographic identification and recent proof of address. We may also undertake our own identity, fraud and credit checks including with the assistance of third party providers.
- 4.3 We may make alterations to these Terms or to the Site from time to time. If you are not happy with any alteration, you must stop using the Services and Site. If you keep using the Services, this will indicate your acceptance of these Terms as altered. We may notify key changes to you but you should review these Terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes.
- 4.4 If you are under 18 years old you will need the permission of your parent/guardian to enter into these Terms, set up an Account and make a Reservation. Any Reservations for anyone under 18 must be attended by that individual’s parent or legal guardian.
- 4.5 The details of the Just Ramps available will be clearly shown on the Site. We reserve the right to modify amend, terminate or otherwise our offered options and plans at any time at our sole discretion.
- 4.6 Reservations can be made via the Site only. It is your sole responsibility to ensure you have booked the correct Just Ramps and submitted payment correctly.
- 4.7 Payments can be made online through the Site by credit or debit card. Payments can only be made by the named cardholder or with permission from the named cardholder.
- 4.8 When you place an Order the Site will indicate an amount which you authorise us to charge to your debit or credit card. You further authorise us to take payment of this pre-authorised amount or part thereof to reimburse us in respect of any loss, damage, liability, expenses or costs incurred as a result of your breaching clause 3. Provided that you have complied with these Terms, we shall remove any such pre-authorisation in respect of a Reservation within one week of the date of that Reservation.
- 4.9 Payments can be made for a Reservation with a credit from a Gift Card or credit from cancelled Reservations. Gift Cards expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Credit from cancelled Reservations expires 12 months from the date of the original Reservation booking.
4.10 Please be aware where you book a Just Ramps in a territory that you are not domiciled in that the local laws in the territory in which the Just Ramps is based will apply. You herby confirm that you will read and agree to the terms applicable for that territory. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a person acting as a Consumer hereunder shall still be entitled to rely on the mandatory consumer law provisions where they are domiciled.
SCHEDULE D – HOUSE RULES
- When using our you hereby accept and affirm you will abide by the House Rules as indicated below as well as any other clauses within these Terms.
- You take full responsibility for the room, its contents and the people you allow in during your booking.
- Absolutely no smoking or vaping anywhere on the premises. Any breaking of this rule, by you or your guests, will result in a £50.00 fine. If the Fire Alarm is activated by smoke, the fine is £100.
- No drugs to be consumed; please be aware that our security team monitors our CCTV 24/7.
- You are welcome to have some mates in the room with you during your session, but they enter as your guest and you take full responsibility for their actions and behaviour whilst at Just Ramps .
- Keep doors closed and respect other musicians in the .
- If you switch them on, remember to turn off the air-con, or heater fan, before you leave.
- It is okay to have the odd drink while you are at Just Ramps Music Studio , but keep all liquids away from the equipment and if there are any spillages, make sure they are cleaned up straight away. Blue roll can be found in the reception.
- Tidy up at the end of your session; place all litter in the bins provided. When leaving the , please respect our neighbours. Keep noise levels to a minimum and litter levels to zero.
- In case anything breaks during your session, please let us know as soon as you can. Contact us via live chat or email us. We carry spares on site so you can get back to playing again straight away.
If you have any questions about the above, feel free to contact our customer support team who will happily clarify things for you.