Core Street Helmet - GREY
The CORE® Street Helmet is one of the best looking and fitting helmets on the market with a focus on comfort and style. All CORE® helmets are molded on a classic low profile skate helmet design with boxed ear cut-outs with a lip on the rear.
This helmet is suitable for riders of all abilities from complete beginners to the world's best pro riders, perfect for hitting up your local skatepark or riding your bike. This Street Helmet has been designed with comfort as a priority, we have replaced the traditional foam helmet padding with our NEW CORE Lux Pads.
The Lux Pads are enclosed in our custom super soft material to give you the best fitting helmet possible whilst absorbing sweat from riding in the process.
All helmets come with two different sized Lux Pads that fit in securely with Velcro inside the helmet to make sure you get that perfect fitting helmet.
CORE® Street Helmet Features:
- Lightweight EPS polystyrene foam lining
- Lux Pads: Super comfy 3 pieces removable & washable comfort pads
- Premium low profile snug fit ABS outer shell
- 11 heat reducing air vents
- 3 point durable nylon strap
- Size adjustable chin straps with red safety buckle.
- Weight 400g Safety certificate: CE EN1078 / CPSC
- Size Guide: XS/S = 48-54cm S/M = 55-58cm L/XL = 59-61cm
- Ideal for: Stunt Scooters, Skateboard Roller Skates, Inline Skate, BMX Bikes, MTB Bikes Road, Bikes, Roller Derby
- WARNING! Not suitable for motorised and high-speed vehicles such as motorbikes.
If you have never been to our skatepark and wish to use any of our facilities, a disclaimer form must be filled out and signed for us to allow you to use our ramps.
For quickest entry on arrival you can fill out a form and bring it in.
Please make sure the form applies to your age.
Forms can also be completed upon arrival if you do not have a printer.
Thanks for your time and patience.