STAYING SAFE when using our skatepark
- Don't use this park if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or you have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Please don't enter the park if busy, come back at a quieter time.
- Remember to keep a safe physical distance from other people at all times.
- Avoid congregating in close groups.
- Be patient and wait your turn; no more than one person using the bowl and two people in the street section.
- Keep it mellow; don't try difficult or dangerous tricks. #SaveOurNHS
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly & before & after using our skatepark.
- Remember not to share phones, equipment, food or drink.
- Leave the park when you have finished skating, scooting or BMXing, don't stay too long, be aware of people waiting.
(The above guidelines are based on Public Health and Skateboard England guidance. Please respect and help prevent a second Covid-19 wave. Take care and stay safe).
Our updated risk assessment for COVID-19